2. Personal information
In connection with your use of the Website or particular features or components thereof, you may be required to provide, and we may collect, information that can identify you personally or that can be used with other sources of information to identify you (“Personal Information”). For example, if you File a Claim, you will be asked to enter your name, e-mail address and phone number amongst other details. You may also provide Personal Information when you request customer service or other assistance, sign up to receive emails or other communications from us, or otherwise communicate with us via the Website.
3. Use of your information
- Fulfillment of orders and completion of transactions;
- Provision of products and services at the request of the user;
- Communication with the user about his account, responding to enquiries and sending information about features and enhancements of the Website to the user;
- Communication with users about any changes to the applicable policies;
- Distribution of our newsletters and/or other materials;
- Improvement of RGOAL’s products, services, operations and website functionality;
- Investigations, detection and prevention of any activities that may be in violation of the law or of RGOAL’s policies; and
- Statistical and demographic analyses of users of the Website and their usage of the website, including analysis of which sections users click on or hover over and analysis of which email messages ( HTML-formatted or others) were opened or reacted to.
4. Disclosure of information
Anonymous information and any information that is not Personal Information may be disclosed by RGOAL in any manner deemed appropriate or necessary.
5. External service providers
RGOAL occasionally may make use of the services of third-party providers and agents, such as credit card processing, order fulfillment, marketing, database hosting, web analytics, and providing customer service, who may need to access Personal Information for the purpose of performing their functions. No authorization will be given to use the information disclosed to them for any other purpose.
6. Transfer of information to other group entities
RGOAL shall make reasonable efforts to protect the security and integrity of all Personal Information provided to the Website by implementing various security measures when personal information is entered, submitted, or accessed.
We offer the use of a secure server and all supplied sensitive information will be transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (“SSL”) technology and then saved into our database. Only authorized persons with special access rights and confidentiality obligations will be able to access the information on such systems henceforth. No credit card information will be stored on our servers.
Notwithstanding, users are reminded that transmissions of data over the internet can never be guaranteed to be completely secure and an unlawful interception by third parties of transmissions, emails (including through the “contact us” function) and other communications between the user and RGOAL may be possible and RGOAL cannot guarantee that information will be absolutely safe from intrusion by others (such as hackers) during transmission or while stored on RGOAL’s systems. Therefore, any transmission of data through the internet is done at your own risk.
RGOAL’s Website is not directed to children under the age of 13, and RGOAL does not knowingly collect personal identifiable information from children under that age. Children under 13 years of age you should not use this Website and should not provide any personally identifiable information to RGOAL under any circumstances.
9. Applicable law
10. Notice to users outside the European Union