TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR USERS OF MADRE’s WEBSITE
(PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING OUR INTERNET SITE)
The website www.madre-online.eu (the/our “Website”) is operated by RGOAL LIMITED, a limited liability company registered under the laws of Malta under registry number C69530 with registered address at Suite 7, San Michel Building, 110 St. George’s Street, St. Julian’s STJ3203, Malta (hereinafter referred to as “RGOAL” or “we”).
1. Accessing our website
Our website may be accessed free of charge on a temporary basis. However, RGOAL does not warrant or guarantee that our website, or any content made available on it, will be accessible uninterruptedly at any time. RGOAL may at its sole discretion suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change any part of this website without notice. RGOAL does not accept any liability in case our site may become unavailable for any reason at any time permanently or for a certain period.
It is the sole responsibility of the user to make the necessary arrangements to ensure access to our site. Moreover the User is solely responsible for ensuring that any person, who accesses our website through his internet connection, is aware of and complies with these Terms and Conditions.
2. Permitted use of the website
The use of our website shall be permitted only for lawful purposes, and in a manner that does not infringe, restrict or inhibit the rights of any third party to the use and enjoyment of our website, including without limitation restrictions or inhibitions, caused by unlawful conduct, or conduct which may harass or cause distress or inconvenience to any person, as well as the transmission of obscene or offensive content or any other disruption to the normal flow of information intended by our website.
3. No reliance on Information
Any content made available on our website is provided for general information only. None of it is intended to constitute any form of advice, which the user should rely on. Prior to taking any action or refraining from such action on the basis of the content on our site, professional or specialist advice must be sought. Albeit our reasonable efforts to update the contents of our website regularly, RGOAL cannot make any warranties or guarantees that the information presented on our website is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
4. Changes to our site
We may update our site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
5. Intellectual property rights
RGOAL is the sole owner (or the licensee as the case may be) of all intellectual property rights that form part of the content of our site or any materials published on it. All such rights are reserved and enjoy protection by copyright laws and treaties around the world, which will be enforced in case of breach.
Any user shall be permitted to print a copy and/or download extracts of any page(s) from our website for his/her personal use and may draw the attention of others to content posted on our website.
The paper or digital copies of any materials that have been printed off or downloaded from our website may not be modified in any way and none of the illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics may be used separately from the accompanying text.
RGOAL’s status as the author of the website’s content (or such status of any identified contributors as the case may be) must be clearly acknowledged at any time.
Any use of any part of the contents of our website for any commercial purposes is strictly subject to prior approval or licensing by RGOAL or our licensors.
6. Limitation of liability
- The functions featured on this website will be available without interruptions or errors, the accuracy or reliability of the content made available on this website that any defects will be corrected, or that the website or the servers that host it are free from bugs or viruses.
- Under no circumstances will RGOAL be held liable for any loss or damage, or any loss or damages whatsoever (including indirect or consequential loss or damage) arising from the use, or loss of use, of data, profits arising out of or in connection with the use of RGOAL’s website.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury arising from RGOAL’s negligence, fraud, fraudulent misrepresentation or any other liability that may not be excluded under the laws of Malta.
- If you are a consumer user, please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use and that you agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes.
- RGOAL does not assume any responsibility for the content of websites and resources provided by third parties that are linked on our site. Such links are for information purposes only and do not necessarily constitute endorsement of such websites. RGOAL has no control over the contents presented on such websites or resources and will not be held liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of such links.
7. Linking to our site
Owners of other websites may link to our home page, provided that you do so in a way that is fair, legal and in line with our acceptable use policy and without causing damage to RGOAL’s reputation or taking undue advantage of it.
RGOAL’s website may not be framed on any other website, nor may you create links to any part of RGOAL’s website other than the home page.
RGOAL reserves any right to withdraw its permission to link our website without prior notice.
Linking RGOAL’s website in a way that suggests any form of association, approval or endorsement by RGOAL without RGOAL’s express permission in writing will not be tolerated and RGOAL will take all legal measures available to stop such conduct at the expense of the offender without prior notification.
For requests for permission to make use of any content on our website other than that set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Changes to these terms
We may revise these terms and conditions without notice at any time by amending this page. Therefore, please check this page regularly, as the continued use of our site after any changes have been made constitutes your binding acceptance of these.
9. Applicable law
These Terms and Conditions, are governed by the laws of Malta and the courts of Malta will have non-exclusive jurisdiction.